Sunday, October 31, 2010

Sorry I haven't posted for such a long time

I am sorry I have been so busy with my Primitive blog that I have totally neglected my teddies and friends of teddies too. I just finished a new teddy but he doesn't have his character or name yet. I just finished his mouth and I need to polish up his nose and dress him in his best Harvest Attire. Hum.... Is he a he or his it a she. See. I am still undecided about that too. That is the fun part of being a creator of critters.


Best Buddies. 

2 comments:

Joanne@ Desertmountainbear said...

What a happy bear. He is adorable.

Michelle said...

What a great page and I love the music...I swear I could almost see the bears dancing! Thanks for checking out my blog...I am now one of your Followers and I love your work!
Have a great week!
Michelle